Currently when creating a tickler the "Task Assigned to" filed defaults to the provider that is logged in creating the tickler. This change would allow:
1. to set a specific provider from a select dropdown list
2. or select which 'MRP' which then would default to the doctor on the Master Demographic
3. or the ability to change back to the default logged in provider
This would help to reduce a repitive step in a work flow where it is common to change the "Task Assigned to" field when creating a tickler.
Lab Recall Setting (provider preference)
See no risks
No risks if not incorporated this is a workflow enhancement.
The following will need to be tested:
1. New preference saves.
2. Preference sets the default provider on the "Task Assigned to" field when adding a tickler.
3. Preference is removed when choosing the "default" action on the new preference
4. Test that when this rule is set it does not conflict with existing preference "Lab Recall Settings".
The preference itself is self evident so no training necessary but knowledge the new preference exists would be needed.