1. Have access to Administration > Schedule Management
2. Have more than one active provider in the system
3. Have at least one inactive provider
1. Visit Administration > Schedule Management > Add a Group
2. Notice listed providers are not sorted in alphabetical order
3. Notice that the inactive providers are not listed
4. Visit Search/Edit/Delete Groups
5. Notice providers listed within groups are not sorted
6. Notice that the inactive providers are listed
Providers are listed alphabetically to make it easy to find a particular one. Only active providers are shown by default to make the size of the list more manageable for clinics with many providers.
Providers are not listed alphabetically, making it harder to find an individual provider in the list. Only active providers are shown on the Add screen, whereas both active and inactive providers are shown on the Edit screen. This can be confusing and can also make the provider list excessively long for some clinics.
Proposed changes also include the addition of a hide/show toggle for inactive providers on the Edit screen, to retain the ability to remove them from groups in the UI. The default would be to hide inactive providers.