We have identified an issue that seems to be occurring across all OSCAR 15 users in BC (to differing degrees).
Using the classic interface, switching days is considerably slower in OSCAR 15 vs OSCAR 12. This is most visible when there are a large amount of providers (9-10) on the schedule with a lot of appointments on the schedule.
A simple check we did at a site with effectively the same data with 2 OSCAR instances, one on OSCAR 12, the other upgraded to OSCAR 15, switching between days on OSCAR 12 took 2 - 3 seconds, while OSCAR 15 took 5 - 8 seconds.
While this may not sound like much, in some workflows this is causing significant delays and frustrations for staff. Especially for staff that need to constantly switch between days.
Again, this is a difficult issue to reproduce when working with a clean installation of OSCAR. It really requires a lot of data (providers, schedules, demographics, ticklers, billings).
We have checked the Slow Query log in mysql and nothing stands out that needs to be optimized and no one query takes a long time to complete. No errors in catalina.
We believe it is simply the amount of queries that now run when a schedule is being loaded that were not being run in OSCAR 12 that now increase load time.
Using the Classic interface, with 9-10 providers on a schedule, with appointments loaded for each provider, with demographics that have realistic charts (ticklers, billings, etc):
Simply switch between days using the red arrow buttons, or by using the calendar.
The schedule loads similarly in speed to OSCAR 12.
The schedule loads from 2x to 3x slower. On the same data, using the same hardware and setup.