1. find test patient
2. open "ON AR Enhanced " form
3. Most items are visual but for the primary items:
a) Enter max characters allowed in "Allergies or Sensitivities" and "Medications/Herbals". When max character limit is reached press enter.
b) with max characters already inputted press on "Update from Chart"
It is expected that when character limit is reached no other characters would be allowed.
a) you are allowed to enter characters beyond limit and if you press enter data is trimmed to character limit.
b) When using "Update from Chart" data is allowed to be inserted even if exceeds character limit.
The main issue is the character validation but here is a list of other items that have been fixed:
Top/Bottom buttons section
+PAGE 1 & 2
1. "Save and Exit" btn display is off.
2. Background colour (grey) display is off.
3. HIN# input out of line with elements beside it.
4. label and input out of line with elements beside it.
Allergies or Sensitivities and Medications/Herbals
5. The fields allow you to type past the limit set and if don't press enter the characters stay but if you press enter then the characters are removed.
6. These fields allow you to "Update from Chart" beyond the set character limit.
7. The fields allow for newline which there is nothing set to determine if this data will be visible when printed.
8. Even though these fields are only for display and they are related to page one and should be consistent. There is no char count or char limit.
Fundus Height Graph
9. Fundus seems to break if empty values in GA Weeks. There is no error messaged displayed but the plotting breaks.
10. "View" page 2 Fundus Graph is locked and you are unable to click to view.