Test Date: March 03, 2014
Test Time: 2:30 PM EDT
Build date: Feb 16, 2014 10:20:59 AM
Build tag: oscarMaster-1981
Client Browser: Mozilla Firefox 25.0 for Ubuntu Canonical - 1.0
Client OS.: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Processor:Intel Core i5-3320M
CPU @ 2.60GHz 4, OS type: 64-bit
Dataset used: OSCAR testing dataset
Tested By: Suni Bek
1. OSCAR McMaster trunk, system and DB up and running.
2. OSCAR user is registered and has all rights to login
3. Appointment is scheduled
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Launch the browser and open OSCAR McMaster site
2. Log In
3. From the scheduled appointment, click on B (Billing)
4. Complete the Billing form (select service code, billing physician, billing type, etc.)
5. Select 'Next' button
6. Select 'Save' button
1. By clicking 'Save' button, the Schedule screen should refresh and the appointment should change to Billed and turn blue.
To verify that the record is Billed:
1. Generate the Billed report by selecting 'Billing' from the top navigation menu on Schedule screen
2. Select the provider from the drop down list, range date (From/To), report type (Billed)
3. Select Create report button Billed report is generated and the patient visit is registering in Billed Report
4. Go to the Master Demographic page and select "Billing History" link Billed report is listed
1. Once the patient's visit has been billed, the record remains yellow indicating that it has not been billed.
2. The patient visit is registering in generated Unbilled Report.
3. In Master Demographic, the Billing History it shows as Billed.
Way around: User is able to change type to Billed on "Edit Appointment" page, by changing status to Billed