Once you change a provider's billing number, you can no longer regenerate billing files that have been previously created for them. When you try to regenerate, you get a null pointer exception.
You should be able to regenerate a billing file for a physician even if their billing number has changed.
When you try to regenerate, you get a null pointer exception.
Steps to Reproduce:
(1) Generate a billing file for a physician through Admin-->Generate OHIP File.
(2) Regenerate the file using the R button to the right of of the billing file that has just been generated - just to show that it works.
(3) Change the billing number for the physician by going to Admin-->Search/Edit/Delete Provider Records and changing the "Provincial Billing/MSP #" for the physician that you just generated the file for.
(4) Go back to Admin-->Generate OHIP File and click the R button again.
(5) Null pointer exception will appear.
12_1 Deb 242 (fresh install) + Ubuntu 12 LTS (fresh install)